Let us help you enhance your business
Our HR Clients
We always have your business aims in mind and work closely with our clients to understand the culture, issues and aims of each individual organisation. We get behind the face of your company and find out what makes it tick, where opportunities lie and help to address issues that may be holding your business back
Don’t just take our word for it! Read what others say about us.
Marks & Mann
The PSHR team speak to us once a week to check we are ok and have no issues. They are patient and always available when we need them which can sometimes be out of hours. They have really become an integral part of our working team and have helped us avoid potential tribunal issues which we could have found ourselves in through lack of understanding certain employment laws. I would not hesitate to recommend PSHR to other businesses.
Shane Marks DEA, Director – Marks & Mann Estate Agents
UK Customs Solutions
They are helpful and friendly and nothing is ever too much, a joy to work with and an essential element of our growth and expansion.
Bryn Ward, Managing Director UKCS
Jimmy Simmonds, Maze Logistics
They work across all parts of our organisation and have influenced every level of stakeholder. It is now unthinkable for our Board to consider any major HR related decision without the input of PS Human Resources. Their common-sense approach ensures that complex issues are communicated in a way that provides the best possible chance of a positive outcome. They are always willing to provide support and advice regardless of the time of day or night. In summary, they are that inspirational senior HR person that you wish you could afford! Always easy to work with, always there when you need them and most importantly fun.”
Bruce Leeke, Chief Executive
RTJ Trailers Ltd
- I value and trust your opinion, advice and insight around HR
- You help me determine the needs of my employees
- You help me get the best out of our people by pushing their motivation and ensuring their high performance
- You cut through the crap and make things easier to understand
- You’re fair to both employers and employees
- You see people’s strengths and weaknesses which helps me better understand my staff and how best to interact with them
- You’re a laugh and that matters to me, as having a laugh and not taking things too seriously is one of my personal core values.”
Warren Pountain, CEO, Onebyte
Abby Penston, Consultancy Blue
What do they do that is so exceptional?
- They challenge the way we work and the way we behave, and suggest better ways – at all levels
- They recognise problems with engagement, team spirit and other ‘people problems’, and suggest and help the management team implement solutions.
- They are efficient at the bread and butter of HR – contracts, T & Cs, policies etc
Because of their work, morale is higher than it has been for a year, the HR processes are more efficient and our management team is now engaged and proactive.
Hiring them is one of the top 3 decisions we made in 2018 “.
Freddy Gathorne-Hardy, Christies Care
PSHR immediately mapped out what was going wrong and created a simple but hard-hitting plan for getting us to where we needed to be. They have been integral in helping us and line managers tackle difficult and sensitive issues that we shied away from previously. This is all done with a supportive and jargon-free manner that makes it impossible for even the most sceptical staff not to embrace the changes. Staff retention, employee development and compliance are all improving significantly and the future feels a lot more positive knowing we have PSHR by our side”
Anthony Stupak & Hannah Osborne, MGS Ltd
We are also proud to be working with...
What do you want to achieve?
Select as many as you require…