Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism
- Build integrity and fairness into our working day
- Ensure that all our business operations are legitimate
- Respect the law
- Honour our internal policies
- Respect our employees, clients, suppliers and community
- Encourage a harmonious and supportive working environment
- Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
We support charitable and community causes in a number of ways…
- We are proud to offer our cloud-based HR system, BreatheHR with a 50% discount for charities with fewer than 250 employees.
- Emma sits on the Board of Governors for Fairfield and Colneis schools in Felixstowe, offering time and advice free of charge.
- We love to celebrate International Women’s Day and champion the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. As a female owned business, we feel this is something to shout about and recognise that each of our employees have built successful careers, support their clients and also balance busy lives outside of work.
- We will always strive for excellence, in both our personal and work lives, living by our integrity and values.
Our charity partner
We are thrilled to have formed a charity partnership for 2020 with Lighthouse Women's Aid
Lighthouse Women’s Aid is a charitable organisation based in Suffolk, providing support and advice to adults and children experiencing domestic abuse in their personal or family relationships.
They have been providing safe and supportive refuge in Ipswich since 1976. They also offer an Independent Domestic Violence Advisor service, a range of community services and courses to support women and children to rebuild their lives after domestic abuse.
The aim is to support Lighthouse Women’s Aid by:
- Offering free HR advice and guidance to their employees
- Discounted use of the BreatheHR Online system
- Supporting the charity with their fundraising events
- Raising awareness of their work and the training provided by Lighthouse Women’s Aid
Look out for announcements for ways in which you can help!
We host an annual Ladies’ VP Lunch at Felixstowe Rugby Club to raise funds for the club. As well as having the men’s 1st XV, they have a women’s rugby team and several youth teams.