Our client, Inspire Suffolk, are looking for a Weekend Duty Supervisor at their Ipswich site. The role is for 12 hours over the weekend.
Key objectives of role:
- To support the smooth running of the Inspire Suffolk Lindbergh Road site at weekends.
- To take personal responsibility for the understanding and application of the Inspire Suffolk Values.
- To take personal responsibility for own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of colleagues in the workplace.
- To take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities to get service right first time.
- To understand and use measures to enable continuous improvement, taking pride in the upkeep and visual presentation of the site.
To be responsible for:
- Opening and closing the premises.
- Alarm activating/de-activating and ensuring all doors and windows are secured.
- Maintaining services to the building (e.g. replacing light bulbs, changing door locks, unblocking sinks/toilets).
- Ensure fire exit doors are kept cleared at all times.
- Removing and Setting up sports equipment where needed.
- Emptying bins where needed around the facilities (both internally and externally).
- Lead and Assist in the set up for Inspire internal and external events i.e. Staging, PA system, Tables and chairs.
- Litter pick around the site.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Enhanced DBS certificate (can be applied for if you do not already have this).
- To be able to maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people.
- To be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision, in a busy environment.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Enthusiastic, stamina and willingness to work unsociable hours.
- Keen interest in sport.
- Experience of setting up for events.
- First aid and fire marshall trained.
Application deadline: 26/03/2021